Miss Moustache
Bonjour, friends!

Oh hi there! Thanks for dropping by!.
Have fun reading! :)
Tagboard



Credits



Copyright © 2015
Template by : Ananda Raviana The Basecodes are Wana and Salsa Image by C O O L


Alive Museum

Since we did not manage to go to the trick eye museum during the 50% promotion, we decided to go to the alive museum. It was great fun, and we got some really nice photos too. 

We had some trouble navigating to the museum because we walked to suntec city from city hall and we couldn't find towers 2 and 3 (it was actually near to the huge fountain). Following that, we waited in line for about 45 minutes. It seemed good when we were queuing that they allowed people in constantly - not really regulating the flow of people, but when we were inside, it was overcrowded and we had to wait a long time before we could get decent photos without other people in our photos. 

But saying all that, I was quite impressed that they allowed us to place our bags outside so that we did not need to lug it around and take pictures with our bags. 

Some of my favorites: 

Photoworthy to be on a magazine cover (in my opinion)

Angels



My boyfriend being jealous that I kissed Spidey that he also insisted to kiss him :P  


A day as a mermaid. And this prop is really cool because there is a blast of air that blows to create the effect of your hair flying. 

The only time I get to be a giant

My boyfriend can do a split :O

Another really cool prop that gave us a scare initially but I shall not spoil it for you



I KILL YOU!

Escape the Zombies~







Ballerina eh? :D

Bow to me all you people!

Much swag


Prince charming saving his not so damsel in distress

Michael Jackson wannabe




Girls be careful because there's a fully mirrored room. Try not to wear skirts to the museum :O Guys would like it though...


Some of the stuff we just couldn't get





But overall it was pretty fun. But I doubt I would go back a second time even though we did not have enough time to take pictures with all the images.

Post a Comment



♥ HOME ♥


|