Miss Moustache
Bonjour, friends!

Oh hi there! Thanks for dropping by!.
Have fun reading! :)
Tagboard



Credits



Copyright © 2015
Template by : Ananda Raviana The Basecodes are Wana and Salsa Image by C O O L


Time goes by, people grow old

So I guess that people change as time goes on. It's a natural process that you naturally get lazy in relationships with people, its just like how humans often take our family the most for granted more and more and show gratitude less and less. 

Because the people closest to you and love you the most will often let you hurt them the most.

The same can be said of the person feeling loved less. I guess as time goes by, you expect that the amount of effort put into the relationship remains the same.

To expect less.

To examine myself if I too am doing the same things I did six months ago.

Easy to say, tough to do.

Running away. The best thing I do.

Post a Comment



♥ HOME ♥


|