Miss Moustache
Bonjour, friends!

Oh hi there! Thanks for dropping by!.
Have fun reading! :)
Tagboard



Credits



Copyright © 2015
Template by : Ananda Raviana The Basecodes are Wana and Salsa Image by C O O L


The secret life of Eunice pebble

"Rudolph the red nose reindeer, has a very shiny nose, and if you ever saw him~" I know I'm  tone deaf and I'm standing beside a busker in orchard road singing my lungs out but it feels so free. the freedom I feel not caring about people judging me. The friendship I have by just simply giving $2 every time I walked past him. A simple gesture that has brought me a friend.

But yet that is all in my mind. I often think of weird scenarios, things I wish would happen, people I wish to be. The brain. A much powerful tool.

I read somewhere that we all gave the capabilities to loft cars, buy out brain is the only thing limiting us. Why?

Post a Comment



♥ HOME ♥


|