Miss Moustache
Bonjour, friends!

Oh hi there! Thanks for dropping by!.
Have fun reading! :)
Tagboard



Credits



Copyright © 2015
Template by : Ananda Raviana The Basecodes are Wana and Salsa Image by C O O L


Incomprehensible

How can anyone love something that is so harmful so much? Even knowing that it is harmful already and knowing that you are addicted to it but yet you still tell me that you dont have a good enough reason to stop.

To the extent that you can make a bus full of people wait for you, that you can brave everyone stating at you just to have that 30 seconds of "pleasure" going into your body.

I simply don't understand, and what irks me is not the addiction. It's that you simply don't even want to try to stop it. Why? You say it's because you don't have a good enough reason to. Doesn't adding tome to your life if you stop it sound good? Doesn't more time with your future family sound good? Doesn't having better health sound good?

I guess none of them are good enough reasons for you. If you tell me you're addicted trying to stop slowly I still can accept it because you're at least trying but no. You simply just don't want to.

I can't be bothered anymore. 

Post a Comment



♥ HOME ♥


|