Miss Moustache
Bonjour, friends!

Oh hi there! Thanks for dropping by!.
Have fun reading! :)
Tagboard



Credits



Copyright © 2015
Template by : Ananda Raviana The Basecodes are Wana and Salsa Image by C O O L


Happy birthday

Planning your birthday was one of the biggest events I ever did out of my own free will and boy did it push me beyond what imagined. 

Not only did it help to uncover some of my hidden talents (?) But it also confirmed my career direction. 

Looking back, I learnt that you have to go outside your comfort zone before you can actually learn anything. By always doing things same same way or doing the same things will not get you anywhere. 


Would it do it again? Yes. Do I think I've put in way too much effort, time and resources? Yes. But in the end I've gained knowledge that money can't buy and that makes it all worth it. 


Would I do it again? No.



Do I still love you as much? Yes.


But what if one day I lose all this? I lose my desire to learn, my passion for love and respect for myself? 


One choice, that's all it takes. 
One conviction. To change the whole course of your life. 


God, help me never to lose hope. Let me break free from the bondage of my own mind and be set free. 

I may be pretty proud of myself for accomplishing much of the birthday event by myself, but I sure have a lot more to learn. And many more "mountains" to climb. 

Help me, never to lose my direction, to continue to believe in love. 

Post a Comment



♥ HOME ♥


|