Miss Moustache
Bonjour, friends!

Oh hi there! Thanks for dropping by!.
Have fun reading! :)
Tagboard



Credits



Copyright © 2015
Template by : Ananda Raviana The Basecodes are Wana and Salsa Image by C O O L


Breaking through

I'm in this room. It is pitch black but I feel people trying to grab me from every side. I try to run but there's no where to run. I see a light illuminating a door. But I'm scared to go out for fear of what's out there even more. The people grabbing me leave for a little while. I hear someone outside begging me to open the door. The people are back. The struggle continues. The person outside continues to beg me to open the door because what's outside is different but it's better. The person gets angry for lack of response. I almost open the door. But I don't. The person leaves.

Post a Comment



♥ HOME ♥


|