Miss Moustache
Bonjour, friends!

Oh hi there! Thanks for dropping by!.
Have fun reading! :)
Tagboard



Credits



Copyright © 2015
Template by : Ananda Raviana The Basecodes are Wana and Salsa Image by C O O L


Much loves

Just coming back from a holiday, I realize once again how much I have to be thankful for. 
For the safety in a not so safe country, snorkelling in places where people go cut and bled on rocks all the time, I was kept safe. Catching a sea urchin which could have possibly pricked me, but I was kept safe. For white water rafting in dangerous waters, I was kept safe.  



Thank you Lord. 

For my parents who tell each other they love each other everyday, and show me they love me, thank you. 

For a boyfriend who picks me up from work all the time even after 5 months, and who deals with all my crappy moodswings and irks, and still thinks he got the better end of the deal, thank you. 

Most of all, for the God who has put me in this amazing family, who stays even when I push him away, who looks at me and protects me in silence, who gives me gifts I dont deserve, thank you. 

Post a Comment



♥ HOME ♥


|