Miss Moustache
Bonjour, friends!

Oh hi there! Thanks for dropping by!.
Have fun reading! :)
Tagboard



Credits



Copyright © 2015
Template by : Ananda Raviana The Basecodes are Wana and Salsa Image by C O O L


Life goes on

It's a really sad time of the year when all your colleagues are leaving. Especially those who are close to you. Even though I really entertained the thought of leaving this company also, I think what my colleague said makes sense. 

I have a goal and the circumstances around me should not deter me from the goal. I should keep my eyes on what kept me going the past 1.5years. And with a heavy heart, I actually sincerely wish them all the best in their ventures. 

Just another 100 more days. It wouldnt be so difficult to get by. At least in the future I can look back and be proud of myself for passing through this stage, that I did not give up. That I fought to get to where I am.

If there is no external motivation, find motivation within. 



Goodbye Asraf, the best intern we had. For opening my eyes to a much rather new world, for being my listener and helping me with my work, my life and so much more with your creative and kinda amazing brain. Cannot praise you too much later ego big big. HAHA. And yes, I will definitely miss having you around. But at least you'll still come back as part time so I can annoy you then. HAHA.


And for not laughing at me too hard when I do really stupid things. HAHA 



To Nathan, whose advice I will always heed. A wise man who really puts the welfare of his staff first. A person fit to be a boss but never got the chance to. As much as I would really love your presence here in the club, it is really better for you to go, to a place with a brighter future, where they actually cherish you. 



All these fun times will be kept in my memories. 
Fingers crossed that the new staff will be okay. 


Post a Comment



♥ HOME ♥


|