Miss Moustache
Bonjour, friends!

Oh hi there! Thanks for dropping by!.
Have fun reading! :)
Tagboard



Credits



Copyright © 2015
Template by : Ananda Raviana The Basecodes are Wana and Salsa Image by C O O L


2014

2014 has been a great year and looking back, I have so many things that I am grateful for. 
1. For having a mum who packs lunch for me without fail every day 
2. For having a job that I love - and opportunities to learn and do more stuff and work 
3. For being able to attend church more frequently - towards the end of the year.
4. That I met my best friend, lover and soul mate 
5. Being an fatten dnd be to travel quite extensively (definitely with more to come) 
6. That God brought me through every trial and kept me beside him even during the times when I pushed him aside. 



And even as I look back at my blog post written in January, I feel that it has mostly been accomplished and that makes it a really good year :) 

My tag line for January was to make everyone happy they met me. I'm not sure if I have achieved that, I think I tried and I am mostly happy with my results :)


But what is a new year without new goals and things to look forward to right? Every year I shall grow more and learn more and achieve more in my life. 



And my first goal of 2015 is to spend more time with my family to let them know that I love them and appreciate them alot. And one other way I will do that is to do housework one weekend a month. I know it's not alot but hey, it's a start no? 


The next goal is the same for many people, but I want to travel as much as I can and I'm glad that I have all my holidays planned until April already (Y)

But the grand plan is still to backpack Europe and spend Christmas and the new year in new York, but even if I am unable to do so due to circumstances or Financials, or any other plan then so be it, life is an adventure, not a mapped out deal. And it's the changes that make it exciting :) 

Of course, not forgetting the person I admire the most, the Lord my God. I want to have a personal relationship with him again, so that I can often say that Oh, God protected me on my journey to Berlin or that I was able to coordinate the dance recital because of God's strength. And to have that, I really have to have a good personal relationship with him first. 

I want to sing worship songs during my quiet time and really pray, without getting distracted with my mind always thinking about other things, but I need God's help to do this because I really can't, I've tried and tried but I just always get distracted and unfocused. 

I would also like to do a daily reflection on my life to remember all the good things that happened to me that day and to have a deeper reflection every week or month ( I havnt quite decided). 

The last thing I would like to do in 2015 is to volunteer overseas. To help the poor or to build houses or that sort. 

Post a Comment



♥ HOME ♥


|