Miss Moustache
Bonjour, friends!

Oh hi there! Thanks for dropping by!.
Have fun reading! :)
Tagboard



Credits



Copyright © 2015
Template by : Ananda Raviana The Basecodes are Wana and Salsa Image by C O O L


Abbas: Moments in life



KOH PHI PHI IS AWESOME! :D

Life is full of moments. Most of these moments unfortunately is hard to be captured  by camera. These below are just a few we did manage to capture :p 



Haha before the beard starts to grow. I swear after a month,I'm gonna look like a hobo if I don't shave.



Maya bay is just awesome. These photos do no do it justice. Anyone coming here,be sure to be here before the hordes of tourist comes, or better yet live abroad a ship like we did :D



A model in the making, lol. (don't worry Eunice, you would always be the winner of abbas's next model :D)



Le sexy body from the back :D

The best moments that didn't have any photo proof. (not in any particular order)

1. Playing games at the night market, one day I'm gonna win you a huge stuff toy,mark my words :P

2. The first night at krabi. I swear I'm suffering from JOS (just overnight syndrome) the feeling you get when after sleeping tgth after many nights and suddenly having to wake up and sleep alone :( 

3. Waking up beside you every day :D (even with the snoring and the drool) (definetly one of the best moments)

4. The animal encounters, namely the cow, frog and grasshopper hehe

5. Jumping off a cliff

6. Jumping off a boat (after a few minutes :p)

7. Feeding the fishes banana at the back of the boat

8. Walking by the beach in koh lanta 

9. Stargazing on the boat,it's amazing how much beauty there is in the world :p

10. Walking up the hill with you slightly tipsy haha tiring sia.

11. All those other small moments that I might forget, those smile, those laughter, those small talk, having a nap tgth, those look we give each other, those tickles, those wrestles. 

The best things about these moments is that even if they pass or we forget about them, we are always making more.

Thank you my better half for walking into my life, you are the best moment in my life. 

Till next time world :)

Post a Comment



♥ HOME ♥


|