Miss Moustache
Bonjour, friends!

Oh hi there! Thanks for dropping by!.
Have fun reading! :)
Tagboard



Credits



Copyright © 2015
Template by : Ananda Raviana The Basecodes are Wana and Salsa Image by C O O L


The other side

The other side of the coin tells you why someone does what they do. 
Oftentimes we only see the things a person does but we dont stop to think why they did it. And I think that if the world is able to do that, it will be a much better place. 
Not just the world, even if I was able to do that, my world would be a much better place as well. 

I also got reminded of how much a certain thing may seem small to one person but mean a lot to another person. Certain things are more important and some things less important. I am going to make sure I spend more time with my family and not so much time working. Work will always be there but my parents wont be. God will always be there but I may run out of time. 

Set your eyes on things above

Post a Comment



♥ HOME ♥


|