Miss Moustache
Bonjour, friends!

Oh hi there! Thanks for dropping by!.
Have fun reading! :)
Tagboard



Credits



Copyright © 2015
Template by : Ananda Raviana The Basecodes are Wana and Salsa Image by C O O L


Grateful in all


James blunt "you're beautiful" played on shuffle today and today this song especially made me feel really beautiful. And next I get a text from a someone I love saying that he can't wait for the day where he wakes up and sees my face.
And just today, I prayed for my God to touch him the same way he touched me because I really want to marry this guy. And it's awesome to know that he feels the same way ^^
It's the little things in life that makes life beautiful and we must always learn to appreciate the little things in life. 
Quote for today - to be grateful in all

Post a Comment



♥ HOME ♥


|